All technological processes in transshipment of oil and oil products are automated and controlled from a central control room via the SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) software system.
Routes of oil and oil products are set by the operator and then performed automatically.
The automated system is designed for process control, as well as control over the work process areas and the coordination of their functionality.
The SCADA system ensures the collection, processing, storage and archiving of operational information, the formation of commands for the operational management of equipment, alarming deviations from operational parameters and the failures of technological equipment.
The Central Control Room performs the following tasks:
- Control and management of the rail tank cars offloading processes;
- Control and management of oil and oil products discharge operations;
- Control and management of storage tank farm operations;
- Control and management of tanker loading operations;
- Control and management of auxiliary facilities;
- Control and management of the automatic firefighting system;
- Control and management of technological areas and their coordination;
- Control and management of operational account of oil and oil products;
- Monitoring of process equipment.