BLACK SEA TERMINAL LLC (BST)is committed to protecting the health and safety of allemployees, and to ensuring that our activities are not harmfulto the environmentand the greater community.
- All accidents have to be prevented.
- No task is so important that risk of injury to people or damage to theenvironment is justified.
- All negative environmental impacts have to be eliminated.
- Effective HSE management is a very important foundation for sustainablemanagement.
- Implementation of effective Health, Safety, Environmental Management SystemCompliance with ISO standard requirements (ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001) andtheir full achievement.
- Increase personnel competency.
Kulevi Oil Terminal will meet these objectives by:
- Promoting a positive culture based on continually improving our HSEManagement System and its performance.
- Complying with all legal and other requirements.
- Maintaining an externally certified health, safety and environmental managementsystem.
- Eliminating the impacts, hazards, practices and behaviors that could causeaccidents, injuries or illness.
- Implementing controls to eliminate pollution and environmental harm.
- Maintaining plans and resources to manage emergency situations.
- Providing training and resources for staff to maintain a safe operating systemby integrating HSE management into all aspects of the organization.
- Employing contractors who aspire to the highest HSE standards.
- Reporting publicly and annually on HSE performance, measured againstobjectives and targets.
This policy applies to all sites where BST performs its operations and covers all of ouractivities and services.
This commitment to HSE is our highest priority and will not be compromised.
NO ONE GETS HURT AND NOTHING GETS HARMED